Utica Park Clinic
Utica Park Clinic is a service of Hillcrest Healthcare System (HHS). HHS is a network of hospitals, primary care and specialty clinics, and physician services caring for patients throughout northeast Oklahoma. As part of one of the state’s largest healthcare systems, you'll find that Utica Park Clinic physicians have the skills, knowledge, and compassion to meet all of your healthcare needs.
Reasons to choose a Utica Park Clinic physician:
• Close to home – More than 50 clinics throughout northeast Oklahoma
• Convenience – Same-day appointments and extended hours clinics for primary care
• Choice of doctor – 250+ primary care providers and specialists
• Confidence – From having an ongoing relationship with a doctor who can provide medical care and expertise for your unique health needs
• Continued health & vitality – Through preventative care, screenings, check-ups, and an ongoing dialogue with someone you know and trust
If you are heading South on Memorial, make a right turn at 126th st. The clinic is located at the corner of Memorial and 126th St.